Our Covid response
The Covid-19 Pandemic has been hugely disruptive to many people’s lives, as well as the way we do church. It has caused us to think again about the way we do things and organise ourselves.
Part of our response has been working with the local Town Councils and support groups to provide some of the emergency response that has been needed. If you find yourself in need because of Covid, please do contact us and we will do our best to help.
We have been receiving on-going advice about how to keep people safe in our buildings and have conducted a full risk assessment around this. As restrictions have eased centrally, we have slightly relaxed our local restrictions. Here are some of the changes we’ve made:
* we are still encouraging mask-wearing whilst inside the buildings, particularly where people gather.
* singing is now allowed during the services for those wearing a face covering
* Tea and coffee will now be served after the service at our Wigton base only. Masks may be removed for drinking purposes.
* we have removed the one-way system that we had in place and encourage people to be responsible for distancing themselves
* hand sanitiser will continue to be available and regular cleaning will take place at common touch points
50 High Street, Wigton, CA7 9PG